Wednesday, August 13, 2008

life change today

So today I guess it became official, I am retiring (I just love saying that) from Boeing and going on staff at Destiny Church and attending seminary at Regent University through Distance Education and modular classes.

Working at Boeing opened up numerous opportunities for us over the years including the ability for Megan to become a stay at home mom and paying for my seminary classes the last two years. Today was somewhat bitter-sweet as I realized many of the close friends I have made at work the last few years will no longer be a few feet away.

This is an exciting time for Megan and I. We have watched God line things up for us the past couple of years so we could make this transition; with each step of faith we took, he provided more than we could have imagined. I know that God is faithful and is the ultimate provider of everything we have. He knows everything we need and promises to provide, now that's as good as it gets. I look forward to the many doors and opportunities He will bring to my family in this new season of our life.

No comments: